The Tab Swipe widget can be used for navigating between tabs.
To use this widget, follow these steps:
- Place the widget in the same page, container, or snippet as the target tab container (which will be sright below it).
- On the General tab of the widget’s properties, add the Target tab name for the container (this is found in the Common tab of the tab container).
3 Developing This App Store Component
To contribute to the development of this widget, follow these steps:
- Install the following:
- Fork and clone the mendixlabs/tab-swipe repository. The code is in Typescript.
- Set up the development environment by running
- Create a folder named dist in the project root.
- Create a Mendix test project in the dist folder and rename its root folder to dist/MxTestProject, or get the test project from mendixlabs/tab-swipe releases. Changes to the widget code will be automatically pushed to this test project.
- To automatically compile, bundle, and push code changes to the running test project, run
We are actively maintaining this widget. Please report any issues or suggestions for improvement at mendixlabs/tab-swipe.