These step-by-step guides will teach you to build native mobile applications and more. Many of these guides use the Native Builder UI tool included in Mendix Studio Pro v8.15 and above:
- Deploy Your First Mendix Native Mobile App – Go from a blank slate to an app running on a device.
- Configure Parallels – Start making Mendix native mobile apps on your Mac.
- Build a Mendix Native App Locally – Follow this guide to build your apps locally using Mendix Native Mobile Builder.
- Build a Mendix Native App Locally Manually – Follow this guide to build your apps locally and without an internet connection.
- Debug Native Mobile Apps (Advanced) – Debug native mobile apps using the Make It Native app.
- Create a Custom Developer App – Create a custom developer app: a substitute for the Make It Native app which accommodates custom dependencies such as native widgets or fonts.
- Add Fonts to Your Native App - Add custom fonts to your native mobile apps.
We recommend you use the Native Builder UI client to build apps. If you need to use the Native Builder CLI tool, however, see this collection of documents: