Authentication widgets are used to sign users in and log them out.
Use a navigation profile setting to direct users to the correct authentication page.
The Authentication widgets category contains the following widgets:
- Login id text box – allows users to provide a login id for authentication
- Password text box – allows users to provide a password for authentication
- Sign-in button – sends a user’s login id and password to the server for authentication
- Sign-out button – signs the currently signed-in user out. The sign-out button is a button with an on-click event set to Sign out. For more information on on-click events, see the Events Properties section in Action Button.
- Validation message – informs a user about authentication failures if any