The published REST service feature was introduced in version 7.10.0.
The specification of a published REST operation includes a microflow that implements the operation. This microflow takes a number of parameters:
- It may take a parameter of the HttpRequest type
- It takes all the path parameters specified in the operation path of the operation
Any other parameters are automatically considered to be optional query parameters. A query parameter can only have a primitive type (Boolean, date and time, decimal, enumeration, integer/long, or string).
Query parameters are added to the end of the path following a question mark in the format
?name=John&age=42. This is shown in the example location of the operation.
These are some additional notes about query parameters:
- Query parameters are case sensitive
- Date and time parameters should be entered in the ISO-8601 format (for example,
- When a client calls the operation without specifying the query paramater, it will have the value
emptyin the microflow (except when it has the Boolean type, which is