These are the Platform SDK release notes, including all minor versions and patches.
Release date: December 17th, 2018
- We introduced
PlatformSdkClient.deleteApp(), which allows users to delete an app from the Mendix Platform.
- We made
loadAsPromise()compatible with the Model SDK version 4.18.0.
- The Platform SDK now requires an ES6 environment to run.
- We upgraded the dependencies.
- We upgraded the typings to TypeScript 3.
- The minimum Model SDK dependency has been set to 4.0.0.
- We fixed the breaking changes caused by the upgrade to Model SDK 4.0.0.
- The parameter
revisionis now optional for
- Minimum Model SDK dependency set to 3.3.0
- We upgraded TypeScript dependency to version 2.2
- We added optional
templateUUIDparameter to the createNewApp function
- The only change in this release is a dependency on Mendix Model SDK 2.0.0. The major version number change is because there is a breaking API change in the Model SDK 2.0.0.
- Minimum Model SDK dependency has been set to 1.0.2.
- We now rely on Model SDK default Model API endpoint instead of setting it explicitly.
- We upgraded a peer dependency on Mendix Model SDK to 1.0.0 so 1.0.1 and later are supported.