Release date: January 21st, 2021Download
- We fixed an issue where calling a microflow from an offline-first application triggered an unnecessary reload of data sources on opened pages. (Ticket 114660)
Release date: December 17th, 2020Download
- You can now use external entities in a startup microflow.
- For consumed OData services, we have optimized the retrieval of external entities so that only the attributes that are used are retrieved from the service.
- Published OData services and published REST services now send a realm in their basic authentication challenge. This is not required, but it used to be, and we want to be as compliant as possible.
- The Delete object(s) microflow activity is now included in Find usages results.
- We applied an important security patch that fixed a vulnerability for authenticated users. We strongly advise upgrading your Mendix applications to this version, where the issue has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where generating a get-by-key REST operation for a file-document entity caused an error. (Ticket 109637)
- We fixed an issue where using nested data views with non-persistable entities resulted in an error in the client. (Ticket 110682)
- We fixed an issue that caused Close page activities to stop working after upgrading to 8.16 or below. (Ticket 111576)
- We fixed an issue that result in a StackOverflowError during synchronization.